FAMILY DAY JOURNAL

MY FAMILY DAY JOURNAL

At last, the Asian College Of Technology Family Day event has returned. Asianistas and asianista parents finally got their chance to relive the moment that they had a few years back. Once again students got to attend an event that would connect them even more with their parents.

 

A lot happened during the entire program. There were dance competitions, singing competitions and special numbers by ACT faculty members and execom members. There were also raffles and a lot of students were lucky enough to have won those prizes. If I am going to be honest on my opinion about the program I would say that the best part of it was the eating part. We were given to coupon. Two coupons for the child and the parent. My dad and I were already full with the first coupon. Yes. We both ate on the same plate since I was too shy to line up on the buffet table by myself. Since we were already full after that, my dad decided to give our extra coupon to a campus worker which was a very nice thing to do. The worker finally got to eat and I think he shared with his co-workers as well.

 

The event was fine and we had fun watching all of the performances. There were times when we were unable to see some performances since there were a lot of supportive parents and students that were blocking our view but it was all good. My dad and I are glad that we finally had our second family day event.  

 





Comments