MY INTRAMURALS JOURNAL



MY INTRMURALS JOURNAL 

After three years of studying behind screens, the students of Asian College Of Technology finally had their chance to experience intramurals once again. I am very thankful that I myself, is one of those lucky students who got to re-experience this wonderful "once a year" event.  And unlike last time, I made sure that I would actually obtain something from it.

Last time, I never had any interest on joining certain activities or events because back then I just wasn't into sports. I thought that I was bad at it especially with tennis. Fast forward 3 years later, I decided that this time I would participate. What made me change my mind? it was my obsession of getting more medals for my collection. I knew that they were going to reward awardees with medals back then but I never really cared about it not until I had my clutches on my first medal. This year I attempted to join at least 5 events. Chess, scrabbles, tennis, volleyball and guitar duet. Sadly, I got replaced at volleyball an guitar duet got cancelled. I was down to three and I took the most out of it.

With that being said, I won 3rd place on chess, 3rd place on scrabbles and my classmate Nina and I became the champions of table tennis doubles. My hard work and patience paid off. I mean like, literally waited for hours just to play tennis. The weather was like being on a volcano's surface and I was sweating a lot. However like what I've said,  it was all worth it in the end. And that was the story my ACT INTRAMURALS 2023 experience.







Comments